Fort Lauderdale Highway Truck and Car Accident Attorneys Represent Victims
Determined Florida lawyers help clients recover compensation for injuries
With major highways including I-95, I-75 and I-595, along with US-1 and other busy roads, Fort Lauderdale sees dozens of fatal car accidents and thousands of non-fatal accidents every year. The personal injury attorneys at Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. represent individuals hurt during highway accidents in Broward County and surrounding areas. If you or a family member have been hurt in a vehicle collision and are facing medical bills and other resulting expenses, we work hard to pursue the compensation you need in the time frame you need it.
Experienced litigators investigate causes of Florida highway accidents
Highway accidents happen for many reasons, some of which relate to drivers’ carelessness or disregard of traffic laws. Typical causes that involve driver error include:
- Ignoring construction zone safety — Driving through construction zones demands strict focus. Ignoring the reduced speed limit or failing to follow lane shifts may cause a serious collision.
- Speeding — Semi-trucks and automobiles that barrel down the highway at excessive speeds put themselves and others in danger. A driver who ignores the speed limit may cause permanent devastation in someone else’s life.
- Aggressive driving — Tailgating, swerving, lane splitting and abrupt passing are examples of aggressive driving that can lead to car and motorcycle accidents.
- Distracted driving — Texting, eating or rubbernecking can take drivers’ eyes off the road at critical moments.
- Drunk driving — Drivers who take the wheel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs kill hundreds of people annually and injure many more.
One of the first steps we will take after you hire us as your auto accident attorneys will be to launch an investigation into the accident. To put together a case that demonstrates the negligence of another driver or drivers, our lawyers carefully examine the accident scene as well as any written or recorded evidence.
At-fault drivers and their insurance providers often claim that victims are partially or completely responsible for accidents. We know how to counter these tactics with evidence of the other driver’s violations of law or of safe driving standards.
Skilled Fort Lauderdale team pursues all possible compensation from highway accidents
Our lawyers help victims of highway auto accidents and truck accidents pursue the compensation needed to cover immediate and long-term expenses for serious injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage
- Organ damage
- Significant scarring
As your legal representatives, we will work hard to help you obtain a settlement or court-ordered payment for the total costs of your injuries.
A typical award for a successful personal injury lawsuit includes compensation to cover income the accident victim lost while unable to work, medical bills from the accident and relevant future medical care, damage to the victim’s vehicle or other property, and pain and suffering experienced by the victim. To strengthen your case, we may bring in expert witnesses such as medical professionals or collision reconstruction professionals. Our goal will be to obtain an amount of compensation that adequately makes up for the financial loss and physical and emotional trauma you have suffered.
Contact dedicated Fort Lauderdale highway accident injury attorneys for a free consultation
The auto accident attorneys at Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida represent drivers and passengers injured on highways in Broward County and surrounding areas. To schedule a free initial consultation, call (954) 416-0124 or contact us online.