A Fort Lauderdale Auto Accident Attorney with the Skills and Resources to Help
Protecting the rights of individuals injured in any type of motor vehicle accident
Anyone traveling Florida’s busy highways runs the risk of a collision, even when observing the rules of the road. An alarming number of accidents result in serious injuries or fatalities. If you suffer injuries caused by the negligent driving of others, you need to consult with an experienced auto accident attorney who can help you pursue the full damages you deserve. With more than four decades of experience, the board-certified trial lawyer at Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. can provide the legal advice and support you need.
Types of accidents we can help with
In 2010, Florida roads saw 235,461 traffic crashes. The good news is that nearly half of those crashes resulted in property damage only. However, according to a traffic crash statistics report from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, 195,104 injuries and 2,444 fatalities occurred because of those crashes.
Each type of traffic accident carries certain unique legal considerations. Our attorneys have extensive experience guiding injury victims through a range of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Car accidents: Your own no-fault auto insurance policy can provide the funds you need to recover from minor to moderate injuries sustained from car accidents, regardless of fault. However, we can provide the support you need in more complex legal situations such as pursuing compensation from uninsured or underinsured parties, or from a driver who was driving under the influence [CJS4] .
- Trucking accidents: Severe injuries to the occupants of passenger cars are all too common in truck accidents due to the size and weight of the trucks. Unfortunately, commercial trucking accidents require victims to go against powerful trucking companies and their skilled legal teams. Our experienced attorneys can help level the legal playing field in these challenging cases.
- Motorcycle accidents: Traveling with little or no protection, riders often sustain life-changing injuries in motorcycle accidents. Often, injured riders must deal with negative attitudes that can affect their ability to obtain just compensation. At Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A., we know how to fight against inaccurate public opinions to protect the rights of our clients.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicycle riders have little protection, yet they are held to the same rules of the road as any licensed driver. Drivers who injure bicyclists may not see them, or they may assume bicycles must yield the right of way. Our attorneys conduct thorough investigations to unravel the circumstances behind bicycle accidents. We take all legal action required to help ensure our clients obtain the compensation they need to cover all expenses related to usually serious injuries.
- Mass transit accidents: The legal cases associated with mass transit accidents involve numerous parties, as well as consideration for complex state and federal laws. Our attorneys have the legal knowledge and experience to work in conjunction with municipal investigations to determine the facts and obtain fair compensation for our injured clients.
Determining liability for an accident is not easy. This is one reason drivers are advised to avoid admitting fault at the accident scene. When determining fault for a legal case, the attorneys at Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. begin by reviewing all information provided by our clients. In addition to studying police reports and other evidence, we often enlist investigative professionals to examine damage to vehicles, skid marks, and many other types of evidence.
Contact us for a free review of your case
If you or a loved one sustains severe injuries from any type of motor vehicle accident, you need an attorney with extensive experience and resources to protect your right to justice. Each Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer at Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. provides personalized legal support and takes care of the details so you can focus on healing. We take calls 24/7, offer flexible hours for a free consultation, and can meet with you in our convenient downtown office, at home or in the hospital. We take cases on a contingency-fee basis, so you pay no attorney fees until we win or settle your case. Contact us online, or call us at (954) 416-0124 today.