Experienced, Tenacious Injury and Product Liability Lawyer in Your Corner
Scott A. DiSalvo is the Of Counsel of Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A. He has focused his practice and skills on civil trial law for over 35 years in the past he has serve as a member of local organizations. He also possesses considerable experience in matters of maritime law.
The knowledge to defend your case efficiently and effectively
During his decades of service as a Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer, Mr. DiSalvo has represented litigants in personal injury, product liability, insurance, and maritime cases, in both state and federal courts, and has handled over 100 jury trials.
With over thirty years of service, Mr. DiSalvo has earned a reputation for achieving the litigation goals of his clients in a timely and cost effective manner. He has also been honored with an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. He also serves as a member of several prestigious local organizations.
A reputable Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer fighting for you
If you or a loved one has been injured by a negligent act in the Fort Lauderdale area, do not take chances with your legal representation. Consult a personal injury attorney like Scott A. DiSalvo, of Fazio, DiSalvo & Abers, P.A., who has the skills and reputation necessary to handle your case. Contact us either online or by phone at 954.416.0124 today.
- American Board of Trial Advocates (Fort Lauderdale Chapter president, 2001)
- City of Fort Lauderdale’s Insurance Advisory Board (past chairman)
- Florida Bar’s Admiralty Law Committee (past member)
- Florida Justice Association (past member)
- Broward County Bar Association (past member)
- Southeast Admiralty Law Institute (past member)
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education (past member)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy (past member)